What Are Cookies
2. By using Our Site you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by third Party websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. Third party Cookies are used on Our Site to provide a better and a targeted experience for the user. These Cookies are not integral to the functioning of Our Site and your use and experience of Our Site will not be impaired by refusing to consent to them. You have such an option on choosing which Cookies you allow to be used when entering our Site.
3. All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law.
4. Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a message requesting your consent to set those Cookies and allow those Cookies to be used on your computer and/or device from which you are entering our Site. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as intended.
5. Certain features of Our Site depend on Cookies to function. Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. These Cookies are shown below in section 6. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies, but it is still important that you are aware of them. You may still block these Cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings as detailed below but please be aware that Our Site may not work properly if you do so. We have taken great care to ensure that your privacy is not at risk by allowing them.
6. The following first party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
|Name of Cookie||Purpose||Strictly Necessary|
and the following third party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
|Name of Cookie||Provider||Purpose|
7. Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google and Facebook. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling Us to better understand how Our Site is used. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Site and the products and services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your personal data or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
8. The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) Cookies to gather the required information.
9. The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) the following Cookies:
|Name of Cookie||First / Third Party||Provider||Purpose|
|Facebook pixel||Tracking and experience|
10. In addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
11. You can choose to delete Cookies on your computer or device at any time, however you may lose any information that enables you to access Our Site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalisation settings.
12. It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.